Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I only filled out one bracket, and its 98th percentile right now. I know Purdue will probably win, but I'm still thrilled to have picked them to lose tonight. 

Love seeing Ja Morant seize the moment. Really too bad MSU, Minny, and Maryland are grouped so close. 

Nojel Eastern of Purdooooo is incapacitated after injuring himself during...

the pregame layup line.

Now, while we as Hoosier gentlemen would never root for a player injury, if a team had to lose a player, I guess I’m okay with it being one on Purdoo.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26325304/msu-izzo-apologize-yelling-henry

Stay classy Izzo. You lunged at the kid and had to be held back by another player. But yeah, you are completely in the right. 

I said earlier how I don’t see how he could walk away from this without at least a fine. But how many other coaches would get suspended, destroyed on Twitter and ESPN for that?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hopefully we’ll have a little extra support from y’all if my guys are fortunate enough to meet them in the elite 8 lol prolly not

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not with that roster payroll. Can’t root for Duke unless it’s against Purdue or Kentucky, and honestly I respect Purdue more the Duke as of late.

It’ll be a fun tournament for you though. Likely a very deep run.

Not with that roster payroll. Can’t root for Duke unless it’s against Purdue or Kentucky, and honestly I respect Purdue more the Duke as of late.

It’ll be a fun tournament for you though. Likely a very deep run.

I’m more worried about the 8/9 matchup then any other possible matchup before the final four