Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

19 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m this way with Tournament Squares. I don’t let my wife tell me our numbers. 

(Disclaimer: I do not gamble on college sports because the NCAA tells me not to)

NCAA knows all

Ja is special. WOW! I wasn’t sold on Murray as a team but I am now. Ja makes everyone so much better. don’t understand why Marquette didn’t at least try to go zone. Murray is driving and scoring in the paint at will. Force them to beat you from deep.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Out of all the things coaches get fined or suspended for, Izzo will walk away clean after he makes himself look like an idiot. 25 years ago that would fly. Not anymore. Honestly the Big Ten should step in and suspend him. Let Fife coach the next game against Minnesota.

59 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Out of all the things coaches get fined or suspended for, Izzo will walk away clean after he makes himself look like an idiot. 25 years ago that would fly. Not anymore. Honestly the Big Ten should step in and suspend him. Let Fife coach the next game against Minnesota.

What are you talking about?

I must have missed something.