Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

On 3/15/2019 at 4:22 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Next season there will be ACC basketball on Nov 5 and 6 for their 2 early season games
5th
Louisville/Miami
Ga Tech/nc state

6th
ND/NC
Virginia/Cuse

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Will these be opening games for the season? That is a very odd way to get in the extra 2 games... I thought our early December games were cool but to open the season in conference play (maybe 1 cupcake before).... WOW.

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2019/3/17/18269550/cbi-bracket-tournament-college-basketball-postseason-ncaa-upset-west-virginia-depaul-cbu-gcu-uvu
CBI field set

Huggins a hall of fall candidate hoped his team would be selected in this tournament so his young guys could get more experience and more practice time. Coaches views on these other tournaments are way different then fans

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2019/3/17/18269550/cbi-bracket-tournament-college-basketball-postseason-ncaa-upset-west-virginia-depaul-cbu-gcu-uvu
CBI field set

Huggins a hall of fall candidate hoped his team would be selected in this tournament so his young guys could get more experience and more practice time. Coaches views on these other tournaments are way different then fans

West Virginia should win that one pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Back when Alford was fired, Hoiberg also was linked to the UCLA job. I wonder if that's cooled off a bit. I know at the time, he said he preferred the NBA. That said, if Nebraska does hire him, it shows that they're getting serious about a sport in which they've accomplished absolutely nothing. And they can get serious about a sport in which they've accomplished absolutely nothing, why can't we get serious about football??? (BTW, that's pretty much a rhetorical question). 

I’ve always kinda liked Miles. Pretty good sense of humor. I think he’s an okay coach too.

I thought this years Nebraska team should have done better though.

He had good players, All Big Ten type, but lacked depth. It’s hard to get that at a place like Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app