Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Why is ESPN trash?!

Dude says MSU just needs to get into the locker room after Ahrens went down. He said their head wasn’t right and they turned the ball over on their first possession after Ahrens went down. McQuaid actually hit a 3 and then they turned it over. It’s not an unusual thing for MSU to turn it over a lot though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Why is ESPN trash?!

Dude says MSU just needs to get into the locker room after Ahrens went down. He said their head wasn’t right and they turned the ball over on their first possession after Ahrens went down. McQuaid actually hit a 3 and then they turned it over. It’s not an unusual thing for MSU to turn it over a lot though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Actually being able to pay attention isn't a expectation to work there

Actually being able to pay attention isn't a expectation to work there

I guess that’s why I like Walton so much. I see it everywhere but it’s like they read of a script or have an agenda. If X happens then you need to push Y. In this game, we need you to talk about why player X is so good at doing Y even if he never does Y in the game.

Walton just babbles and says whatever he wants to about whatever he wants.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

21 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I guess that’s why I like Walton so much. I see it everywhere but it’s like they read of a script or have an agenda. If X happens then you need to push Y. In this game, we need you to talk about why player X is so good at doing Y even if he never does Y in the game.

Walton just babbles and says whatever he wants to about whatever he wants.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I love Walton.

Or you could listen to Bilas going "Wow" over and over and over and over again while watching Zion. One of these is entertaining, the other is just annoying 

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

I’ll believe that when I see it. I agree with your philosophy though

Depends on what the Office of Civil Rights along with the DOE find. But I think it'll match up with what Outside The Lines has reported. 

I would napalm or Willy Pete the whole group, but I have sensitivity issues. Father of three girls... I would light the whole group on fire and sleep great.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Depends on what the Office of Civil Rights along with the DOE find. But I think it'll match up with what Outside The Lines has reported. 

I hope something happens to them