Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Cool moment for Abilene Christian

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Early in the year I watched them. Never heard of them so I wanted to watch them. They looked good and ended up winning easily. I kept track of them for the rest of the year. At the end of the year they kicked off 2 of their starters. I figured their tourney chances were done. Glad to see them get a bid in their first year of eligibility to play in the conference tournament

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not a conspiracy theorist, usually, but 5 mins into the 2nd half and Washington, despite taking the ball to the rim all night, hasn’t shot a free throw. And a terrible charge call as I type. Getting utterly screwed. 

Not a conspiracy theorist, usually, but 5 mins into the 2nd half and Washington, despite taking the ball to the rim all night, hasn’t shot a free throw. And a terrible charge call as I type. Getting utterly screwed. 

Washington hasn’t played well, at all. However, I saw this coming a mile away.

When officials lose the game they really lose the game. It’s quite obvious when they don’t know what to call. You could easily switch 5+ calls in this game, meaning they called something that was questionable at best and didn’t call something that was obvious.

That St. Mary’s vs Gonzaga was questionable too. Gonzaga just looked like they were asleep at the wheel.

Washington shoots their first free throws of the night with 7:32 left in the game. Odd

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

6 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Zion is worth so much more than just the points he gets in a game. He’s that dog that gets everyone playing at a different level. Reddish and Barret are both talented but they don’t have the highest motors. I think that was exposed more with Zion out.

Morgan and Romeo both went about their business this year in a similar manner. We never had that player that fired everyone else up. Could that be Thompson or Al next season? I hope we get someone like that.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Nobody on the current roster.  Archie will have to bring that in.

11 hours ago, schoosier said:

TV Ted getting prime time in the ACC with a bad call on Zion. I wondered which conference he was destroying now. They won’t put up with him long on Tobacco Road.

The charge calls were ridiculous. Good thing he isn't near IU games.