Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

WTH is happening in this UH-Memphis game? Dude just hopped about 10’ without dribbling then passed to a player who completely shuffled his feet before putting the ball down.

Odd couple of possessions.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

WTH is happening in this UH-Memphis game? Dude just hopped about 10’ without dribbling then passed to a player who completely shuffled his feet before putting the ball down.

Odd couple of possessions.

Hard to close out a game on the road. Memphis gets a true home game as a 5 seed

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

29 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Marshall was slightly upset his player didn’t call that timeout. I know we want Cincy to win for a miracle invite but Marshall in the tourney would be fun.

Cincy hang on. Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Crazy will be invited to Bloomington next week.

Zion is worth so much more than just the points he gets in a game. He’s that dog that gets everyone playing at a different level. Reddish and Barret are both talented but they don’t have the highest motors. I think that was exposed more with Zion out.

Morgan and Romeo both went about their business this year in a similar manner. We never had that player that fired everyone else up. Could that be Thompson or Al next season? I hope we get someone like that.

12 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Zion is worth so much more than just the points he gets in a game. He’s that dog that gets everyone playing at a different level. Reddish and Barret are both talented but they don’t have the highest motors. I think that was exposed more with Zion out.

Morgan and Romeo both went about their business this year in a similar manner. We never had that player that fired everyone else up. Could that be Thompson or Al next season? I hope we get someone like that.

When De’ron was firing on all cylinders we were untouchable. (@MSU most notably)

Zion has the motor and passion that you want in elite players. Think about a Romeo with that kind of fire? Or Zeller when he was here? He’s there to do his thing and help the team win and get everyone fired up. And he has more than succeeded this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app