Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

The Marquette / SH game has about everything you can ask for. Multiple ejections, guys fouling out, scuffles, other techs (8 total), bad ref calls, critical missed foul shots, monster-oops, and down to the last shot.

36 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Why was Theo John ejected?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty sure he was the one that started the whole scuffle by pushing the SH player when he was in the air fading out of bounds. It was a pretty bad/stupid, but wasn't so bad that the player got hurt. Just a real "idiot" thing to do that could have gotten a player hurt.

Pretty sure he was the one that started the whole scuffle by pushing the SH player when he was in the air fading out of bounds. It was a pretty bad/stupid, but wasn't so bad that the player got hurt. Just a real "idiot" thing to do that could have gotten a player hurt.

From the video, I don’t think he really pushed him that hard. I could see an F1 but an F2 and ejection? It seemed more like preemptive officiating than reaction.

15 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

From the video, I don’t think he really pushed him that hard. I could see an F1 but an F2 and ejection? It seemed more like preemptive officiating than reaction.

You just can't do that. I watched the vid again. He purposefully extended his hand outward to push him. If it wouldn't have been so deliberate, I'd be OK, but it was absolutely deliberate. Just because the kid in the air didn't crash horribly, doesn't mean the action was any less worse. Purely my opinion though. 

10 hours ago, BlueDevil2aHoosier said:

Vrankovich has the worst hands I have ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's not the only one. Can't count the number the times Javin loses the ball down the floor.

Does the win over Virginia help Florida State move up? And if Duke goes on to win the ACC tourney, are they the #1 overall seed?

Joe I looked at it closer and yes if Duke wins I think the committee will make them the #1 overall seed. I think they will take in consideration that they have only lost 2 games with Zion in the lineup and he has clearly shown he is fully healthy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Joe I looked at it closer and yes if Duke wins I think the committee will make them the #1 overall seed. I think they will take in consideration that they have only lost 2 games with Zion in the lineup and he has clearly shown he is fully healthy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

UVA the second 1 seed?

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again, make sure you advance Vermont in your brackets. High IQ team with an Indiana kid running the show who also happens to be the programs all-time greatest 3-point shooter. This team shoots FTs and 3 FGs well and only averages 10 turnovers/game and to top it off they have a star/NBA prospect in Anthony Lamb. All the makings of a Cinderella. I’m really hoping Purdue gets on the 4 line and gets matched up with them...would love to see that game.