Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Does anybody else think think the officiating has been terrible in some these games this week?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve felt that way about college basketball for a few years. Haven’t watched enough to know if it’s been worse this week

5 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

UNLV job is now open. Lot of potential there with the right coach. They almost had Chris Beard and likely would have if the Texas Tech job hadn’t opened up shortly after.

I honestly think that if Sean Miller isn’t hit with any penalties... he’d be a good fit. Guess we will see. UNLV needs to be patient with this hire.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

College basketball and Vegas are a match made in heaven right now.

UNLV job is now open. Lot of potential there with the right coach. They almost had Chris Beard and likely would have if the Texas Tech job hadn’t opened up shortly after.

I honestly think that if Sean Miller isn’t hit with any penalties... he’d be a good fit. Guess we will see. UNLV needs to be patient with this hire.

Sure, if they can buy players again it’d be a great job. However, with the shoe game at its current level they’re not really a player.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Not enough screens for all the close games. I don’t say that often Nova and X about to go to OT

That was an absolute horse **** call on Xavier. I don’t want them to win but that was terrible. Gillespie took a full step forward while Marshall was in the air. They need to fix that block/charge call.

Oh, Dook would have been quite happy with Gillespie’s effort.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app