Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Watching a game like Az St-Oregon St is a great reminder of just how deep the Big 10 is. ASU might make the tournament out of the PAC-10 and I think they’d be the worst team in the Big 10. 

42 minutes ago, Demo said:

Watching a game like Az St-Oregon St is a great reminder of just how deep the Big 10 is. ASU might make the tournament out of the PAC-10 and I think they’d be the worst team in the Big 10. 

Didn't ASU beat Kansas?

Since no one bothered to answer my question on the other thread, I’ll say this, it was good to see the Vid of Hunter shooting with Al after the girls game today. Can’t wait to see him play.

5 hours ago, Red1 said:

Since no one bothered to answer my question on the other thread, I’ll say this, it was good to see the Vid of Hunter shooting with Al after the girls game today. Can’t wait to see him play.

I really hope that he is able to play next season! Would love to see what he is truly capable of!!

Conference Tournaments start tonight. Atlantic Sun starts tonight on espn +. I’m hoping that Liberty and Lipscomb meet up for round 3 in the championship game. Each team won on the road in the regular season

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My lord Virginia is so so good. 

Completely dismantling the Syracuse zone and the half court packline is poetry in motion.

Sneak preview: my March Madness sheet will have them winning it all this year.

Mine did last year. Lolz were had by many

My lord Virginia is so so good. 
Completely dismantling the Syracuse zone and the half court packline is poetry in motion.
Sneak preview: my March Madness sheet will have them winning it all this year.

The same zone crean was stumped by?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk