Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Geo Baker with a huge 3. Rutgers up 1 with 3 secs to go against Iowa.  

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This is Iowa’s year. They throw it the length of the court broken play and Wieskamp drains a corner off balance 3 at the buzzer to win it. Brutal for Rutgers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

College basketball is crazy and I love it
Temple wins it in OT at South Florida. Temple hit 1 FT with 1.8 sec go. South Florida throws it the length of the court and they call a foul on temple with .8 to go. South Florida missed both FT to lose the game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

They tipped the ball in Lexington and a wrestling match broke out. I’m a bit surprised there hasn’t been some dust ups. The refs did get in between Bone and Herro at that last timeout.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Herro is the new villain 

Just saw the WTF ending to Iowa/Rutgers...its a shame that Iowa fans are gonna start thinking they're a team of destiny...until they lose in the 2nd round of the tourney by 25.

P.S. Yes, sour grapes.

9 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Just saw the WTF ending to Iowa/Rutgers...its a shame that Iowa fans are gonna start thinking they're a team of destiny...until they lose in the 2nd round of the tourney by 25.

P.S. Yes, sour grapes.

Wieskamp made a heck of a shot.