Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

I can’t believe duke erased a 23 pt deficit in about 11 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Obviously they are really good but they never gave up.  If they win it is a very impressive follow-up to the @UVA win.

8 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Man, Louiville guard slips in puddle of Zion's sweat, loses control of the ball and essentially hands it to a Duke kid for a layup. 

And a few seconds later, we're tied. 

That was crazy but they blew it with the poor possessions when they went up 20+.

The Louiville kid takes the inbound pass, dribbles all the way upcourt, takes the shot and misses.

I HATE WHEN TEAMS DO THAT. Pass the damn ball. Does nobody practice end-game situations in which you have the ball and need a bucket to tie or win? When only one guy touches the ball, it's way, way too easy to defend.

It's kinda like a game I saw Sunday in which the ball never left a guard's hands in the final 8 seconds and he got trapped and had to chuck up a 35-foot prayer! 

4 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

It's a good thing those Duke players didn't take notes from LeBron and just give up and go sit at the end of the bench after getting down by 23...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

LeBron is doing his BS to get Walton fired and a couple buddies on the team. 

16 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

One of the worst collapses I’ve ever witnessed. A little pressure, sped them up and they were rattled. No one on that UL team wanted the ball in their hands. 

Different sport but it reminded me of IU football clinging to a lead against a good team. The end result is inevitable. 

Wow, hard to believe we beat Louisville.They have really improved throughout the year but Mack has the distinct advantage of having six months to put his system and culture into place (sorry, couldn’t help it).

Amazing isnt it. Seemed like the clear choice to me but when has iu ever made the clear choice.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Crazy the difference between replacing a Hall of Fame coach at a program with multiple Final Four appearances and a banner (well, there was one, where the hell did I put that thing...) in the last 10 years versus a program that was barely rebuilt from the ground up and achieved its highs winning the B1G regular season title and getting knocked out of the tournament early.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

One of the worst collapses I’ve ever witnessed. A little pressure, sped them up and they were rattled. No one on that UL team wanted the ball in their hands. 
It was bad but i remember being in arizona when they lost to illinois in the elite 8 in like 2005 . They blew like a 14 point lead with less than four to go I think to miss the final four.

It was bad but i remember being in arizona when they lost to illinois in the elite 8 in like 2005 . They blew like a 14 point lead with less than four to go I think to miss the final four.

I was in a bar with like 100 arizona fans. Talk about a buzz kill.