Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Fundamental team!  I'm surprised that there hasn't been a big sports media program that hasn't picked up on this and made it a thing.  I've heard "physical" 50 times for this Wiscy at Minny game.  Please clean this stuff up Big Ten!

51 times now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[/url]

Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You saying you don’t agree with the Twitter take, or that you believe what Davison did was ridiculous? If it’s the former, you should know that it’s not the first occurrence of that kid deliberately trying to injure an opposing player. I’m hoping you thought it was dirty. I will respect your opinion of course, should it differ from mine. But, I have about 20 more videos to show you.

You saying you don’t agree with the Twitter take, or that you believe what Davison did was ridiculous? If it’s the former, you should know that it’s not the first occurrence of that kid deliberately trying to injure an opposing player. I’m hoping you thought it was dirty. I will respect your opinion of course, should it differ from mine. But, I have about 20 more videos to show you.

Pretty confident USPS found the play unacceptable. Wisconsin POS clearly trying to injure the Minnesota player.

Pretty confident USPS found the play unacceptable. Wisconsin POS clearly trying to injure the Minnesota player.

Yep. Not his first time he has done it. I definitely don’t approve

2 hours ago, OliviaPope40 said:

This won't be covered by the media for 24 hours. Was he handed the textbook on how to do this.

Don't you have a game thread to be starting?  

Does anyone remember Archie talking about his superstitions?  I know one of them is that if he wins, he wears the same suit to the next game.  

So, some may know I live and work in Madison, Wi. Others, probably not. Still others, probably don’t care. Point is, I tell you this only so I can lead in to a bit of information. The local sports radio stations I frequent in the Morning, all briefly touched on the incident during their individual recap of the game. Each of the broadcast teams I listened to:
#1. Acknowledged the play happened
#2. Admitted the action was intentional
#3. Agreed that the play was dirty
#4. Condemned Davidson’s reckless and potentially dangerous play.
Idk. Given what I know about basketball fans in this area, I was shocked to hear them not blindly defend the kid.

Under radar game of the night will be Wofford at ETSU in the Southern on espn+. 3 team race for the Southern. UNC-Greensboro the other team. Furman who won at Nova sits in fourth. This will be a fun tournament to watch during championship week

Coach Crean and Georgia might be getting some good news Monday. Anthony Edwards just canceled his Florida St official visit and he is set to announce on Monday. #2 player in the country down to Georgia, Kentucky, Florida St. Florida St had been the favorites for a while but many feel the home state will win out now

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Coach Crean and Georgia might be getting some good news Monday. Anthony Edwards just canceled his Florida St official visit and he is set to announce on Monday. #2 player in the country down to Georgia, Kentucky, Florida St. Florida St had been the favorites for a while but many feel the home state will win out now

Hope Crean pulls it off.