Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Louisville up 8 at Virginia Tech with 1:40 to go. Tech playing without Robinson and another player in their rotation

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Louisville looked tough. Did you see Mack’s halftime interview? Don’t know if he’s usually like that, but dude was a total jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

Louisville looked tough. Did you see Mack’s halftime interview? Don’t know if he’s usually like that, but dude was a total jerk.

https://larrybrownsports.com/college-basketball/louisville-coach-chris-mack-halftime-interview-allison-williams/483484

Nice find. If I was a coach, I probably would hate the halftime interviews. At the same time, be a professional and what you want your players to be. It didn’t even show his first answer to her, which was just as bad.

Duke is 19-2 and has only played 4 away games! Only two other schools in Div 1 have so few away games up to this point...the Rainbows (makes some sense) tied with 4, and UConn who would love to fast forward a half decade to get out from under the Ollie dumpster fire - leads with only 3 true road games.  

Looks like Coach K likes to self deal and stack the deck a bit. Remember when he argued that coaching the U18 USA team was actually a recruiting disadvantage? Hahaha!

What in the heck is wrong with West Virginia?

Konate has been out since December and their guards have been terrible. They are having a hard time replacing Carter and Miles. Those guys were great 4 year guys. There is more wrong with them but these are the big issues

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Sparty looks terrible. 12 TO with 8 min to go in first half. Illinois up 9

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They're rattled and tossing the ball all over the place.  MSU likes when the game is called like this but it really favors Ill's "scrappy" defense.