Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Not sure, but I’ve been bouncing back in forth between NEB vs OSU and Illinois vs Maryland. Maybe trying to promote the BIG on the east coast. Someone might have a better explanation on why they’re playing at MSG.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Who knows but idk why you’d ever give up a big ten home game. Those are crucial.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, BlueDevil2aHoosier said:

How the hell does Shaka still have a job. Tom Boner on ESPN2.

And Rick Barnes is smiling in Knoxville.

Not sure, but I’ve been bouncing back in forth between NEB vs OSU and Illinois vs Maryland. Maybe trying to promote the BIG on the east coast. Someone might have a better explanation on why they’re playing at MSG.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B1G_Super_Saturday

Because teams and opposing fans get up for games against Indiana. And because it’s a B1G game at Breslin. And because MSU is ranked top 10. And because Indiana and Archie will turn it around at some point, and maybe it’s that game.

Like it or not, Indiana will always be in the spotlight. 5 banners and a fan base that watches and travels and goes crazy no matter what will always attract that spotlight.

We are going to get destroyed by michigan state. They could go through the motions and kill us.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'll buy the fan argument but what possible reason would MSU have for getting up for playing IU more than other Big Ten teams?  You think there is someone is the huddle before the game saying, "This is IU guys, we need to bring our A game."  I sincerely doubt it at this point.

MSU seems to have some rivalry with Indiana.

14 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Just noticed Louisville is ranked. It must be nice to have a team that actually gets better and a program that doesn't have to go through constant multi-year rebuilds like we do.

Mack didn't leave X for the heck of it.....there is talent on that Card squad.  6 top 100 kids IIRC.

2 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

I hate to say this but I would be ratatouille if we played as hard as Illinois. We made fun of them early on but they are coming along at the right time. Us on the other hand.

Bad Karma to make fun of other schools.......JMO  It will come back to bite ya.

Edited by Rico

Just noticed Louisville is ranked. It must be nice to have a team that actually gets better and a program that doesn't have to go through constant multi-year rebuilds like we do.
They hire the right coaches. Its that simple.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk