Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

TCU got a good look at it but it falls just short. Oklahoma survives at home. Kid from TCU had 8 3’s and 30 total. Good game. Don’t think it was ever more than 1-2 possessions.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Some really good games on this snowy Saturday. Marquette holds on to beat Seton Hall in a close one. Dook beats FSU on a last second shot. Oklahoma beats TCU in game down to the wire.

O$U better get something going quick or they’re looking at 3 straight conference losses.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Some really good games on this snowy Saturday. Marquette holds on to beat Seton Hall in a close one. Dook beats FSU on a last second shot. Oklahoma beats TCU in game down to the wire.

O$U better get something going quick or they’re looking at 3 straight conference losses.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

And I got to drive and walk in the snow delivering mail on this snowy Saturday. Sounds like a got some good games to catch up on my Dvr when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Starks just drills a 3 at the buzzer. A&M wins it at Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Bama up 1 with 3.4 sec left. Lewis misses first ft and hits the second one to go up 2. Starks takes the inbounds up the court in 3.4 and drills it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app