Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

29 minutes ago, IUsafety said:

I bet Kensucky fans are having a meltdown. Didn’t crack the top 50.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

NET doesn't play the school-name recognition game. UK has beaten five teams outside the top 150, all at home, and lost by 30+ in their one neutral site quadrant 1 game.

So they officially suck.

50 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

7 Big Ten teams now in the Top 25.
#7 Michigan
#9 Michigan State
#14 Iowa
#16 Ohio State
#19 Purdue
#22 Wisconsin
#24 Maryland

I’m gonna guess Iowa will do what they did the last time they got ranked highly... and fall in B1G play. Maryland still has the same coach so they will fall. Wisconsin is iffy. Virginia pretty much showed to just shut everyone else out because Happ can’t score enough. Indiana should be in here. Injuries and some very bad play the last 3 games have stopped that from happening.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I really don’t understand why Maryland is ranked. They’ve played nobody at all

How is that a double technical?  Dude got a foot to the face and threw that foot out of the way before receiving another foot to the face.  They were saying both of their actions were equal?  When they replace the NCAA I hope they do something about officials as well...

Hes alway in a panic mode.

I’d say justifiably.

For the record I’m not in panic mode this season and the loss tomorrow won’t put me there either.

We aren’t playing well yet. Expecting to see us better soon. The Louisville/Butler games are big.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’d say justifiably.

For the record I’m not in panic mode this season and the loss tomorrow won’t put me there either.

We aren’t playing well yet. Expecting to see us better soon. The Louisville/Butler games are big.

How is his panic justifiable? Dude panics if we lose the opening tip.

I’d say justifiably.

I want to see us play a smart game tomorrow from the coaching to the execution. If we do that we keep it close and that is all I can expect on the road to the 3rd ranked team.

Need some key wins though, and if it doesn’t come at Duke it needs to come against butler and Louisville.

I’d say justifiably.

Those games were always going to be big games. Even if we would of won at Arkansas those games would of still been big. Good news this year though is the B1G is tearing it up in non-conference so that will allow some teams to slip up in non-conference as long as there are no Quad 3 or 4 looses to bad teams at home. B1G is going to give teams chance for a quad 1 or 2 win almost every night.