Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

25 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Cal finally got over his fear of scheduling Indiana and scheduled Indiana (PA)....I see why he didn't want to schedule Indiana. 5 point game with 15 minutes left. Anyone else unimpressed with UK??? Their offensive sets are nonexistent and their players look so out of place at all times on D.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Five minutes left, UK by 12 over a D2 team.

Good lord I’m glad college basketball is back.

Just a reminder for those that usually streamed games on espn3 that now if u want to watch those games u will have to subscribe to espn plus. Thanks espn. Usually I would watch most of ISUs games this way. Now to watch the trees vs ball st i have to pay a little extra

4 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Let the Carnage begin!!!

Some huge games to keep track of tomorrow. Duke/Kentucky and MSU/Kansas the biggest. We get to cheer for John Konchar and the Mastadons to beat UCLA. Wofford trying to play spoiler again against UNC. In all 20/25 ESPN ranked teams play tomorrow.  I can only imagine the excitement at the USPS household. Tension you can cut with a knife!!

As much as I love college basketball tomorrow is about the election for me. Wednesday morning will be for basketball. 

Let the Carnage begin!!!

Some huge games to keep track of tomorrow. Duke/Kentucky and MSU/Kansas the biggest. We get to cheer for John Konchar and the Mastadons to beat UCLA. Wofford trying to play spoiler again against UNC. In all 20/25 ESPN ranked teams play tomorrow.  I can only imagine the excitement at the USPS household. Tension you can cut with a knife!!

I will probably record these games and watch later. I am a political junkie and will watch the returns after the Hoosier game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Another sign of Fred Glass and McRobbie trying to destroy any chance of us becoming a top tier athletic program. Shame.
Duke plays Hartford and Stetson.
North Carolina plays Wofford, Elon and St Francis (Pa).
Kentucky plays VMI and SIU
Villanova plays Morgan State and Quinnipiac.
MSU plays Northern Illinois, Oakland and Louisiana Monroe
Michigan plays Binghamton and Norfolk State.

Their ADs and Presidents must want to destroy their top tier programs.
IU doesnt play near the bottom feeders they used. IMO, this pre conference schedule is good.

10 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Duke plays Hartford and Stetson.
North Carolina plays Wofford, Elon and St Francis (Pa).
Kentucky plays VMI and SIU
Villanova plays Morgan State and Quinnipiac.
MSU plays Northern Illinois, Oakland and Louisiana Monroe
Michigan plays Binghamton and Norfolk State.

Their ADs and Presidents must want to destroy their top tier programs.
IU doesnt play near the bottom feeders they used. IMO, this pre conference schedule is good.

On behalf of Walking Boot, I believe I can very safely say his post was tongue in cheek.

Gradman, on the other hand, was quite serious.

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Mario Kegler suspended for the first six games due to violation of team rules, Baylor coach Scott Drew told @watchstadium.
Jeff Goodman
Old IU target

Violated rules at Baylor must be bad. Honestly lost track of this kid after Miss. St.