Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

29 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

So weird that Nevada is good at basketball. Not saying it’s something shady. Just came out of nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Musselman had 20ish years in the NBA as a coach so I think that is probably the draw for these kids.

36 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

So weird that Nevada is good at basketball. Not saying it’s something shady. Just came out of nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Imagine the classes that Rick Pitino and his staff could pull.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Hope he has an awesome season! Seemed like a great kid who made a mistake and was surrounded by bad influences.

A mistake indeed.. Just not the one that most people think he made.

37 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

If Nevada can be good at basketball, so should we. It’s ridiculous what has gone on here.

Good at basketball? They made a sweet 16. Remember, we just fired our coach for demonstrating that ceiling.

Aren’t they over scholarship if the twins return? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They are 2 over and have 3 still in draft process
Most think the twins will not be back but if they decide to comeback they will make it work. If they come back and Jordan Caroline comes back as well Nevada could be a top a preseason top 5 team. If the twins leave they will still be a top 15 team in my opinion. They added Amin as a grad transfer that will cover them if the martins leave

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, VO5 said:

If Marvin Bagley was eligible, there should be no question that Romeo is. If he isn’t, then Duke and the NCAA are way more of a joke than I thought.

Ahh okay. I couldn't care less about what the Langfords did or didn't do, I just want him eligible to play in the candy stripes. Lol

Jonathan Givony‏Verified account @DraftExpress

Just saw Purdue guard Carsen Edwards walking by in the hotel lobby of the NBA Combine decked out in Under Armour gear. Pretty safe to say he scored a last minute invite to Chicago due to the late withdrawals.