Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jeff Goodman‏Verified account @GoodmanESPN

Evansville guard Ryan Taylor told ESPN he will explore other options and possibility of transferring. Led the Missouri Valley in scoring this season at 21.2 PPG. Immediately eligible as a grad transfer."

Shot 42% on both overall FG's and on his 3's; 86% FT's.  He's 6'6".  We could do a lot worse if we're looking for a grad transfer SG.

I could handle a couple of 6'6" shooting guards next year; one a grad transfer senior and one a true freshman.

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Could they do better?

Probably won’t matter if/when things actually hit the fan with the Feds and/or NCAA. 

But you’re also probably right. Idk if they could. 

Arizona has ZERO recruits coming in next season and won’t get any for the foreseeable future while Miller is under this cloud. The school has to move on.

Arizona should throw all their money at Jason Kidd to be their next head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Eight Pittsburgh men’s basketball players will receive their release to transfer elsewhere today, sources told ESPN

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow. Whomever takes that job could come into a fCTC -like 1st roster. I'm sure some of them might let a new coach re-sell them though.

I'm sure Pitt just lost a lot of their bargaining power in their coaches search. A fair roster is a lot better than a bare roster.

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Eight Pittsburgh men’s basketball players will receive their release to transfer elsewhere today, sources told ESPN

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Paging Brett Finklemeier and Kyle Taber. Can we get a Liger in aisle one? 

Does he still have a year of eligibility left?!?

tijan1.0.jpg