Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Didn’t know another place to drop this. This guy has an interesting hot take on the University of Wisconsin basketball program. For the record, I agree with almost everything he says. Something must be done about the flopping and holding. Follow the YouTube link. Good stuff begins at about 1:10.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

We took another baby step closer to the NIT tonight.

Hampton survived upset-minded Florida A&M 75-71 to move on to the semifinals of the MEAC tourney. Bucknell punched its ticket to the dance and removed themselves as a threat to steal our hot dog voucher. I mistakenly posted last night that the Big Sky quarterfinals were tonight, when in fact, they are tomorrow night. Sorry if that spoiled anyone's evening.

NIT or not I am really enjoying your coverage of this. Some funny and insightful stuff. Appreciate it.

Louisville up 19 at half. I could go the rest of the tournament without seeing the capital 1 “the sandwich” commercial. 1 negative from watching nonstop basketball is seeing the same commercials over and over. Anyone else got a commercial they can’t stand so far

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

KFC and Reba....I’m probably about the biggest Non Reba fan in the world and her twangy voice and their jingle of Smokey Mountain BBQ are annoying as all get out to me. Even my wife mutes the commercial now for me when it comes on.

8 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Washington loses to Oregon st in overtime. Washington has some good wins this year but their bubble has burst in my opinion

Go Beavers!!!!

Tom Crean to Pitt? ... Let me start by saying I have no sources and know nothing and I haven't read anything about this. This is based on absolutely nothing other than me just guessing. But he was an assistant there for a season and let's face it, as far as Power 5 schools go, this might be the best he can do (even though it's a pretty bottom of the barrel job). It's not like a Louisville or a Mississippi is gonna hire him. ... Pitt should've never joined the ACC. I think Dixon realized that and got out of dodge. 

Tom Crean to Pitt? ... Let me start by saying I have no sources and know nothing and I haven't read anything about this. This is based on absolutely nothing other than me just guessing. But he was an assistant there for a season and let's face it, as far as Power 5 schools go, this might be the best he can do (even though it's a pretty bottom of the barrel job). It's not like a Louisville or a Mississippi is gonna hire him. ... Pitt should've never joined the ACC. I think Dixon realized that and got out of dodge. 
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/who-s-next-at-pittsburgh-looking-at-some-potential-candidates

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Pitt has parted ways with Kevin Stallings, per a source.
Jon r
Rothstein

Dang, that didn’t last long. 6 year deal too and out after 2 years. He will get a sweet buyout.

50 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Dang, that didn’t last long. 6 year deal too and out after 2 years. He will get a sweet buyout.

I think I saw something like $8.9 million. Wowee.