Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, rcsalway29 said:

Going to ask a dumb question here. When did the Ivy league start having tournament? I am not that much of an Ivy League enthusiast so this passed me by.

Last year. Being a smart conference(duh), they only invite the top 4 for their tournament rather than the participation tournaments everywhere else.

Louisville up 19 at half. I could go the rest of the tournament without seeing the capital 1 “the sandwich” commercial. 1 negative from watching nonstop basketball is seeing the same commercials over and over. Anyone else got a commercial they can’t stand so far

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

PAC 12 tourney gets started at 3 on Pac 12 network. Arizona st/Colorado. Arizona st started out season hot but are dangerously close to playing their way out of tourney. They are trying to match IU last year by having 2 non conference wins against 2 potential 1 seeds and not make the tourney

12 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

PAC 12 tourney gets started at 3 on Pac 12 network. Arizona st/Colorado. Arizona st started out season hot but are dangerously close to playing their way out of tourney. They are trying to match IU last year by having 2 non conference wins against 2 potential 1 seeds and not make the tourney

we can only hope

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Louisville up 19 at half. I could go the rest of the tournament without seeing the capital 1 “the sandwich” commercial. 1 negative from watching nonstop basketball is seeing the same commercials over and over. Anyone else got a commercial they can’t stand so far

Next Thursday we will start seeing the same Samuel L. Jackson and Charles Barkley Capitol One commercial...worst part of March Madness. I'll take the "Dilly Dilly" add any day over that. 

Not an annoying one, but the commercial with Washington crossing the Delaware Turnpike gives me a strange urge to drag something heavy across a busy street and yell "We've all got places to go, we've all got places to go!" at the cars honking at me.

“Big man with a horn!!”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Not an annoying one, but the commercial with Washington crossing the Delaware Turnpike gives me a strange urge to drag something heavy across a busy street and yell "We've all got places to go, we've all got places to go!" at the cars honking at me.

I'll go ahead and admit it .. I laugh every time I see it.  

Bobby Hurley is a man possessed. He has "Franimal" type outbursts.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

33 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Missouri and Notre Dame are now two teams that no one will want to face in the NCAA tourney and likely a top seed (1 or 2) will have to play in the second round 

Agreed. No 1/2 seed will want to play Mizzou. Notre Dame could be the best 12 seed of all time.