Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Man what a disappointing season for Northwestern

Yeah they have a good recruiting class coming in next year though.

They lose a lot but their arrow is still slightly pointed up.

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

I could see there being issues at Georgia with his recruitment, hence the decommit. And the reclassifying in hopes to get in before the hammer drops on 1 and done.

UPDATE: Ashton Hagans is considering a reclassification to 2018, but will stay in 2019 for now, per his father Marvin Hagans and Chris Williams.
Evan Daniels

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

I could see there being issues at Georgia with his recruitment, hence the decommit. And the reclassifying in hopes to get in before the hammer drops on 1 and done.

Hammer? If anything the rule will be gone and he can leave right after high school. 

Turned on the Duke vs VT game just in time to see Gracie do his patented flop on a pull up jumper. That sort of thing really drives me nuts. Crowd was chanting BS and Buzz Williams goes to the scorers table and gets a microphone to tell the crowd to shut it. Good for him