Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Does anyone think Alford might get canned if UCLA misses the tourney?

Won't be an issue: UCLA is 19-8 with wins at Arizona, and against Kentucky, Washington, Oregon, and USC.

I think that makes them already in.

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Won't be an issue: UCLA is 19-8 with wins at Arizona, and against Kentucky, Washington, Oregon, and USC.

Linardi has them out as of today I think. 

They are closer to bubble then you would think for a team with only 8 losses and 19 wins. Problem with them is they only have 2 Quad 1 wins (2-4) and (3-2 )in quad 2 games. They also have 2 Quad 3 losses. Unbalanced schedule strikes again they only get to play Arizona, Arizona st once during regular season. The win at Arizona was huge for them but they will need to keep beating the teams they are supposed to beat. For me it’s close on whether they are in or out as of today. My last projection I had them in the last 4 out

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app