Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

33 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Christmas break isn’t what it used to be. Man it’s crazy when these kids get home and get people in their ear telling them how great they are and would be if they went elsewhere. Instant gratification

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The gift that keeps on giving.

13 minutes ago, tkbbn said:

Any call against the cats is a good call from my view. 

Well your view is wrong. Even with rivals, we have to be objective. That official should be fired. No way on God’s green earth was that a charge

Any call against the cats is a good call from my view. 

Well your view is wrong. Even with rivals, we have to be objective. That official should be fired. No way on God’s green earth was that a charge

Looks like a nasty-a$$ Kentucky Wildcat player committing a nasty foul on a victim non-nasty-non-Kentucky player to me.
Nasty-a$$ Kentucky nastiness!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wrong! That call was egregious. Had that call happened to the Hoosiers, there would be multiple posts on it for days. A bad call is a bad call.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

Definitely a terrible call but not unexpected. Make up calls happen a lot and Georgia was due for a make up call after the end of first half. Georgia was up 5 with ball and got called for a questionable charge. UK comes down with 12 sec and get a block call. Fox gets T’d up. 5 point lead down to 1 on 4 FT’s. I knew they would get a make up in the 2nd half just not that bad a make up call

7 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Dookie thinks that's amateur hour. There's at least one game a night with 2-3 calls like that.

I'm willing to admit you have a point there and most times the refs cough up their whistles on some plays.

Definitely a terrible call but not unexpected. Make up calls happen a lot and Georgia was due for a make up call after the end of first half. Georgia was up 5 with ball and got called for a questionable charge. UK comes down with 12 sec and get a block call. Fox gets T’d up. 5 point lead down to 1 on 4 FT’s. I knew they would get a make up in the 2nd half just not that bad a make up call

Yes I know make up calls happen a lot. That is just as wrong as a terrible call. I umpires for 20+ yrs before I became physically unable to continue. When I started I was told to never try to make up for a call I missed or got wrong.

17 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Former four-star recruit Schnider Herard is transferring from Mississippi State. He asked for his release earlier today.
Former top 100 kid

Wow that vaunted 2016 class is falling apart.  Mario Kegler last year and Herard this year.

Something's up in Starkville.

Wrong! That call was egregious. Had that call happened to the Hoosiers, there would be multiple posts on it for days. A bad call is a bad call.

Why are you so up in arms over this? When people complain during a game thread about a call you are quick to go off about people complaining about the refs. Like you say in the game threads, it’s a foul because they made it.