Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

You can literally cut the tension with a knife down here in Louisville with all the Prostitute U fans awaiting the fate of Jurich! I still can't believe that many of them still want to keep him as AD!

You can literally cut the tension with a knife down here in Louisville with all the Prostitute U fans awaiting the fate of Jurich! I still can't believe that many of them still want to keep him as AD!

Spoke with a few and they feel they'll lose both Petrino and McDonnell (baseball coach) in the next few years.

I have a military buddy who was a huge UL fan. He's now considering switching his fandom to Norte Dame or IU. He's a 5* fan so I'm recruiting him to be a Hoosier!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Spoke with a few and they feel they'll lose both Petrino and McDonnell (baseball coach) in the next few years.

I have a military buddy who was a huge UL fan. He's now considering switching his fandom to Norte Dame or IU. He's a 5* fan so I'm recruiting him to be a Hoosier!

You have $100k to offer him?

Yup a lot of chatter down here is Petrino to UT next year.

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

I know it would never happen but would love to get McDonnell

8 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Just be sure you don't violate any dumba$$ NCAA rules in your recruitment.  Keep the payment in small unmarked bills or maybe in bitcoins.

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Breaking: Five-Star point guard Jahvon Quinerly (@RealJahvonQ) tells me he has decommitted from Arizona.
Pat Lawless

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

And the dominoes start falling. 

10 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Fwiw at the moment. Purdue has picked up multiple CBs for Tyger Campbell and UK with 2 for Tyler Herro.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wisc. to pUKe??? That just doesn't even sound like it belongs in the same sentence together.