Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Try again: Kansas-Missouri rivalry back on Sunday 10/22 at Sprint Center. $$$ for Hurricane relief. Awesome stuff.

Exhibition game

How about others pick up the thread: talking to you, Kentucky-Indiana. A&M-Texas. Rivalries for Relief.

Dana O’Neil

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Cal might do it. We're not expected to be that good.

SMU's Shake Milton has been named American Conference Preseason Player of the Year, per release.
Jon Rothstein

An old recruiting target from the past some might enjoy hearing about. One could argue Crean not landing Shake, or Bryant Crawford or even Jalen Fisher could of been the beginning of the end for his time as IU’s coach

54 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, the list of important misses are a plenty. Shake is definitely a big miss. Yante Maten is another interesting one that Crean identified better than most. He would have helped our defense/rebounding.

Really good call on Maten. Would love to have him. TJD reminds me of Maten. Offensive skill set could be very similar, but TJD offers much more length and rim protection. Maten is pretty land locked.

Former #iubb coach Tom Crean joins the ESPN team, as I shared with you in July. John Thompson III (Georgetown) also ESPN bound.
Rick Bozich

Would like to hear Crean talk semi candidly about this FBI case. Have a feeling he has been victim of this so many times with UK, Miami, Mississsippi St, Louisville, UNLV, etc, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app