Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierDribbler

IU Student Body

Some idiots will blame this whole thing on him though. I guarantee it. 

I don’t blame Emmett alone, but no one can deny that he played a pretty big role in the whole thing. But with that said, there’s plenty of blame to go around.

Honestly more backlash against Troy and Stan at the moment. The crash on Halloween has not been nearly as talked about during the past 24 hours.

Yeah, Stan and Troy did their best to move the focus from Emmitt and Devin.

Nicks been with the program for a few months. He's not the face of our team. People want to hear what Yogi wants to say, not him. 

Not for all of us. I don’t care a flip what Yogi has to say. He’s the poster boy for doing things his own way. If he cared, he wouldn’t do the stupid stuff he did. And he’d lead.

Yogi is arguably the most recognized face on campus. And he really thinks nothing bad can come from his attempt to get into a bar with a fake ID? Not the actions of a leader, IMO. Clearly not the actions of an intelligent individual.

Not for all of us. I don’t care a flip what Yogi has to say. He’s the poster boy for doing things his own way. If he cared, he wouldn’t do the stupid stuff he did. And he’d lead.

Yogi is arguably the most recognized face on campus. And he really thinks nothing bad can come from his attempt to get into a bar with a fake ID? Not the actions of a leader, IMO. Clearly not the actions of an intelligent individual.

Well you should. Like I said earlier, he's the face of our team whether you like it or not. Fox isn't going to interview nick when 50% of the people don't know who he even is. So when fox is going to do an interview, it will be with the "face" of our team which is yogi, regardless of he's had issues in the past.

Well you should. Like I said earlier, he's the face of our team whether you like it or not. Fox isn't going to interview nick when 50% of the people don't know who he even is. So when fox is going to do an interview, it will be with the "face" of our team which is yogi, regardless of he's had issues in the past.

It would be like watching Richard Nixon's "I am not a crook" speech or Bill Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations" speech. 

Ive grow tired of all the dumb mistakes by players. But I don't know if I really care too much about what people think of these guys as people. Like if Yogi snubs people on campus or not. They are young kids with lots of attention. IF we really cared about who the players are as people, a lot of the old school favorites wouldn't be favorites anymore. Isaiah Thomas has had a long history of legal problems, I've talked and met some of the Hoosiers greats and came away thinking some were jerks. 
I know there is a difference between when they were at IU and present day but still.

With the exception of some freshmen groupies, the current team lost respect on campus.. As for me, I quit trying to defend this current roster when they broke/stole things from me/my roommates at parties. They are nothing like the guys I was friends with on the 2012 team.

Ugh, I want to know stories but also I don't.

It makes me so upset how we're so far from a team with guys like Cody, Jordy, Watford, and Vic.

Yeah the feeling on campus is one of resentment and disappointment towards the players more than anything. Especially towards stan yogi and troy. Like another poster said as well, some people on the team are just fortunate enough not to have been caught like others. I won't name names. I will say one thing though, people need to lay off Emmit. Hes one of the good ones.

This is exactly how I feel. Stole things??? That's sinking to a much lower low than other purported character concerns. Really troubling.

I've had things disappear during parties too. I sure as hell didn't know who did it!