Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierDribbler

IU Student Body

They are going to drag out that interview through every single newscast tonight.

Yep. And he's going to say the same thing throughout the entire interview. He won't drop any names or anything that we don't expect.

Personally haven't heard much negative about Emmit. A lot about Troy and Stan. Most people already didn't like Yogi and Hanner. I have talked to Emmit and Tim several times. Cool guys

So I know Dakich kind of ripped into Yogi's disposition. Is that the general sentiment of the student population?

With the exception of some freshmen groupies, the current team lost respect on campus.. As for me, I quit trying to defend this current roster when they broke/stole things from me/my roommates at parties. They are nothing like the guys I was friends with on the 2012 team.

Sucks that it's due to this crapstorm, but glad to see you posting here! :)

With the exception of some freshmen groupies, the current team lost respect on campus.. As for me, I quit trying to defend this current roster when they broke/stole things from me/my roommates at parties. They are nothing like the guys I was friends with on the 2012 team.

It's good to see you post again, just wish it was better circumstances.

Hope all is well Lyss, and welcome back.

Definitely miss the 2012 group! Couldn't ask for a better group of young men!

Sucks that it's due to this crapstorm, but glad to see you posting here! :)

hahah if I'm being perfectly honest, it is this exact crapstorm the past year that I've backed off and decided maybe I'm a little to close and personal with the whole thing to be as involved. Besides that, certain jobs have required me to keep myself somewhat filtered. It's just a little confusing since I'm a senior here now and I want to do nothing more than jump in on all the fan stuff (like throwback Hoosier Lyss did on YouTube) but that's was a big no-no

Most of the players didn't have many fans before this. They'll have even less after. Feel sorry for some of the guys on the team that are genuinely good dudes, but they're getting grouped with the guys in trouble.

Yep, especially the first year players, who may not have known what they were walking into. Guys like Robert Johnson, James Blackmon, Max Hoetzel. They may be feeling like they were sold a bill of goods.