Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoosierJacoby

SIAP: Looks like Jalen had a good time in Bloomington...

original.jpg

• "He seemed fairly confident that MJ was hungover in Game 5 of the '97 Finals and didn't actually have the flu"

• On Reggie Miller's house burning down in 1997: "He is SURE [ex-wife] Marita Miller burned down Reggie's house"

• "Joked how he couldn't smoke weed because ‘man I work for Disney!! You don't think they drug test us?' "

• "He kept asking how the hell you work a bong and after getting chirped for it, he goes ‘PLEASE. black people only use pipes if they're smoking crack' "

• "He claimed he could hit 17 of 20 3s RIGHT THEN AND THERE, everyone howled and said no way, he just laughed and kept yelling ‘f*** ya'll f*** ya'll' "

• "5am rolls around and he gets asked what time his flight is to leave for New Orleans – ‘oh I dunno….about 2 and a half hours' "

• On Jamaal Tinsley: ‘The dude drank vodka more often than water…AND I let him live with me! For a MONTH!'"

Deadspin

too good. I met Jalen when going into GameDay, and he came over cause one of my friends had a sign that mentioned him, and he was really cool about the jokes. Took it all in stride and even signed one of my friend's gloves b/c he is a huge Pacers fan. I have huge respect for both him and Jay Bilas after meeting them