Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Wow. But who’s surprised? Mamma bear defending her cub.

Yeah I mean, I'm not sure if going about it that way does much to help. BUT at the same time, people should leave that basketball moms alone. I don't know the full story, someone just sent me that part of it. IMO Troy is a nice guy tho. He's way more calm than that.

Yeah I mean, I'm not sure if going about it that way does much to help. BUT at the same time, people should leave that basketball moms alone. I don't know the full story, someone just sent me that part of it. IMO Troy is a nice guy tho. He's way more calm than that.

LOL. Never said she was right (personally, I think she was over the top), but it is what it is. And I bet she kissed Troy with that mouth a time or two.  :D

Laugh it up, slappy.....Recruits with NBA aspirations will definitely pay attention to a coaches substitution patterns....

Well you are absolutely wrong on your opinion due to what recruits say. Never once have I heard a recruit talk about substitution patterns. Slappy? What in hell are we? 5 years old. For someone who is "old school" that comment was better suited for a 70 year old with a v@gina. I expect more out of some of you grumpy old bastards than that. Bob Knight would be shaking his head in disgust right now.

Well you are absolutely wrong on your opinion due to what recruits say. Never once have I heard a recruit talk about substitution patterns. Slappy? What in hell are we? 5 years old. For someone who is "old school" that comment was better suited for a 70 year old with a v@gina. I expect more out of some of you grumpy old bastards than that. Bob Knight would be shaking his head in disgust right now.

holy cow I didnt say anything close to this the other day and u said u didnt want to see it go to far lol. I do however agree we have def got some good nba talent recently and most have said they came here cause crean gets guys to the next level

That might not be the worse thing. Some of the things some people feel it is okay to say about these kids just blows my mind

I do feel bad for her. Very nice lady. Probably feels backed into a corner. Mommas always fight for their kids. Can't blame her even though she went about it the wrong way.

holy cow I didnt say anything close to this the other day and u said u didnt want to see it go to far lol. I do however agree we have def got some good nba talent recently and most have said they came here cause crean gets guys to the next level

Lol and I toned it down. After the last 48 hours that was me unwinding. Jaybob can I get my days detention now

Laugh it up, slappy.....Recruits with NBA aspirations will definitely pay attention to a coaches substitution patterns....

They'll also pay attention to the Number of high draft picks in the last few years.

Not to mention Crean's got a new Dwayne Wade to brag about

I did apologize for this but you didn't see that, huh? I was wrong and I was angry and the two don't go together! I'm a mom first and foremost so as a parent we first want to defend our kids. I admit what Troy did was totally wrong and he has consequences to pay. Not only to IU fans, alumni, teammates and coaching staff, but mainly to his family that loves him and wants nothing but the best for him. I don't condone drugs at ALL and I will say that loud and clear. But it is what it is and it's over. He will play in the SMU game and I told him he better come in playing with fire under his feet. So in saying this, I'm done with all this media and people and their wishy washy ways. I love my son unconditionally but I can see this is not the place for a parent that has real passion and love for their child. Yall be easy now and prayers are going up for my son and for you all. And again, I apologize for my choice of words!

No worries at all. I can't even imagine if I had to read some of this stuff about one of my kids. Id probably go postal as well.

If you do come back, your original account has been taken out of the 24 hour time out :)

I did apologize for this but you didn't see that, huh? I was wrong and I was angry and the two don't go together! I'm a mom first and foremost so as a parent we first want to defend our kids. I admit what Troy did was totally wrong and he has consequences to pay. Not only to IU fans, alumni, teammates and coaching staff, but mainly to his family that loves him and wants nothing but the best for him. I don't condone drugs at ALL and I will say that loud and clear. But it is what it is and it's over. He will play in the SMU game and I told him he better come in playing with fire under his feet. So in saying this, I'm done with all this media and people and their wishy washy ways. I love my son unconditionally but I can see this is not the place for a parent that has real passion and love for their child. Yall be easy now and prayers are going up for my son and for you all. And again, I apologize for my choice of words!

No idea what it's like so I'm not going to judge. I hope you do stick around and give your input. I think Troy will come out firing when his suspension is over and can't wait to watch him play.

Just now seeing this. But maybe you didn't see my earlier posts today about the point I was making about this and have made to multiple people. What you may not have read was this-- I said that people needed to leave the basketball moms alone and that Troy is a nice guy.. I also said how I didn't know the full story (nor did my friends in media talking about it) and that there's got to be more to it than just what people were tossing around the Internet about it (which is also why I was making the point that people need to leave the basketball moms alone) and I heard you were on this site, so I thought we could hear from you about it, instead of just that part. I was just hoping you would have the opportunity to talk about it so that one comment wasn't the only thing out there in circulation.