Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

This is painful because I really like coach Crean. Having seen him around campus, he's an excellent ambassador to the university. If he could work in some fundraising capacity or something he would be great! Coaching leaves something to be desired. I don't blame him for the failed drug tests. I blame him for clearly not being able to identify the character needed in players and in game coaching. It's time to move on, which is sad, because he's a good man

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I've been cheering for Crean to succeed harder than most. High character guy who bought into Indiana and everything it stood for. But it's over. Blame whoever you want, his players just guaranteed he will not have an opportunity to succeed at Indiana this year or ever again. This is the worst part of being an optimist; literally everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

These two have no idea what a privilege it is to play at Indiana University. Hopefully, when this privilege is taken away from them they will understand better. As I have said before I would rather win zero games with integrity and honor then to win 30 doing it the wrong way. Their punishment should be immediate and harsh and used as a message to all that this will not be tolerated. If this does not happen major changes need to be made.I love Indiana basketball go Hoosiers!

I'm sorry but multiple failure means you are to dumb to be here! School, sports, or work multiple failure should mean your are gone! If your professor, coach, or boss can't get the message across then maybe they should be gone as well! My thoughts on this whole situation have turned very negative fast.