Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

It's a bad sign when the guy who works for/is somehow in with the team agrees with a post like that. I have no idea what's going to happen this season, but on the road these guys are going to get it. Bad

Bball4IU has done a good job of remaining relatively toneless, but I've noticed he's not a Crean fan when it comes to being the HC for IU.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2014/11/03/doyel-crean-failing-these-hoosiers-on-and-off-court/18439637/

"It's only a matter of time, now. Tom Crean cannot coach the Indiana basketball team much longer. When would be too long? The Hoosiers' first exhibition is Thursday night. That would be too long."

A mother's disappointment can go a long way! We're all disappointed in this latest news but at least it sounds like you took the opportunity to use it as a major teaching moment for him. I'm hoping he's wise, knows your disappointed, our disappointment, and truly grows from this.

Thank you and I appreciate your words. But yeah, Troy disappointed us to the z
MAX and we all made it known to him what are thoughts are and that hurt worse than missing 3
Games and watching his teammate play without. That also was a kick
in the butt for him. Troy has never ever sat the bench before so yes, this will hurt him mentally.

Bball4IU has done a good job of remaining relatively toneless, but I've noticed he's not a Crean fan when it comes to being the HC for IU.

He seemed to tone that back down a little bit when he figured out the general sentiment of the site was he deserved some more time, obviously before all this. He came in guns-a-blazing when he first got here

Im really fearful, but I think Crean has lost it with the team. The guys are out of control. He is a great guy but it seems like the kids are too into themselves. It's sad because there are a few really great, talented kid. I think Stan Robinson should be gone. He reminds of someone that would play for Sampson…
Everyone is calling for Crean to be fired, but if Crean leaves, you can probably kiss the season goodbye along with most of the roster, along with the next few seasons and recruits...

Dont be stupid. Read my POST THE NEW ONE AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER! If you know the whole, chill until you find out before saying ignorant things. But maybe that's just you period!

Can you explain this tweet and why Troy got 4 games? Are you missing some of the story?

Alex Bozich @insidethehall  ·  1h 
According to IU student athlete bill of rights, a second failed drug test in men's basketball results in a three-game suspension. #iubb

Leave her alone already and grow up

First my post was not meant to be racial and now that I read it, I obviously worded things incorrectly.i meant to say four slow walkons with no athletic ability but good reps of the university.....and Kep, if someone is going to show up and speak out they can't expect hands off

Crean sounds like he wants to cry. He's such a good guy, I truly feel terrible for him. Right now, I'm just pissed at every effing returning player on the team. Just stupid decisions.

C'mon man your still placating this man? You're pissed at the kids but not their leader? You feel terrible for him when he's allowed this to happen on his watch? Its always the players faults; so sick of making excuses for this joke of a leader.

First my post was not meant to be racial and now that I read it, I obviously worded things incorrectly.i meant to say four slow walkons with no athletic ability but good reps of the university.....and Kep, if someone is going to show up and speak out they can't expect hands off

True, but what do you expect. She is going to defend her son. Some posters just can't let things go without attacking just for kicks and giggles. 

And ps. I totally understand what you mean about your original post. I didnt think anything of it till she pointed it out, simple mistake.