Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Banksyrules

What would you do if we won a Sixth Banner?

I know it seems highly unlikely, but let's have a little fun.  I say we propose ideas of what we would actually do if we did win it all, but if we actually do, we have to carry them out.

Nothing like tempting the fates to help us win it all I say.

What am I willing to do?

If we win a National Championship, I'm willing to go in full IU attire into UNC's Campus ( near the union), and sing the IU fight song and boasting how we have more banners then them.  

Granted I might get drinks and fists thrown at my direction, but it would be worth it.  

Let me know what you would do.  It could be something embarassing or charitable.  

If we win a National Championship, I'm willing to go in full IU attire into UNC's Campus ( near the union), and sing the IU fight song and boasting how we have more banners then them.  

If the NCAA would do their job (highly unlikely), we'd have more than them right now. 

In an extremely inebriated state, I would make poor (and naked) decisions.

Close to mine. I, also in an extremely inebriated state, would run down Kirkwood in nothing but my IU boxers and socks. 

Literally bought these for this exact scenario about midway through the '12-'13 season.

Still waiting..

I just realized if this fantasy world comes true this year, it would happen at Lucas Oil. About 70,000 Hoosier fans packed into the stadium would be magnificent.

I'd love to find posts back when JBJ & Lyle committed. It was all about championship in Indy in 2015 for sure. Those posts would be fun to look at with all the doom and gloom around here lately.