Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kilroy

2nd half predictions

I think we'll beat Michigan at their place, they have been reeling lately, they had to battle back against a terrible penn state team yesterday, so I think they are on the decline, MSU will be very tough but if vic is healthy I'm optimistic and if zeller can stay tough down low against nix

Easy to play down to your competition. I don't see Michigan losing any more games before the B1G tourney. Would be nice if IU can pick up a couple more good road victories, but easier said than done this year.

Easy to play down to your competition. I don't see Michigan losing any more games before the B1G tourney. Would be nice if IU can pick up a couple more good road victories, but easier said than done this year.

True, we have played down to our opponenets level, but we've also played up to them, I'll admit I was very worried about the road games at Mich, MSU, OSU, still am for Wisconsin cause we just can't realize they slow the damn game down(JUST DON'T LET THEM AND PRESS THE BALL), but the  way we dominated OSU at their place really gives me optimism for these tough road games coming up.