Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
sirhoosierlot

Noah signs to Jordan Brand

That's cool, I hope when our deal with Adidas is done, which I think is the end of 2015, that IU goes with the Jordan Brand.  There was some chattering last year that we would not resign with Adidas in Basketball for our sponsor and might be looking at The Jordan Brand as a replacement.  

There has been talk of an IU switch to Jordan Brand for some time now---not sure if it's true--or even if it was true---would anyone confirm it until it happens.

Anyone know anything more on this?

I would think they would have to wait until the extension was up before anything was officially released.

Our uniforms will never change for good. I'd guess we'll have one off games like the tournament jerseys last year. What will change is all the new BAD@$$ clothing us fans can get our mits on!

I hope the badass clothing we get to wear now doesn't go away

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I won't buy a new pair of Candy Stripes just for a swoosh.

when we had Nike, fans didn't get to wear the candy stripes paints, but Adidas made that happen along with jackets recently too. Can't think of anything special nike brought to the table

when we had Nike, fans didn't get to wear the candy stripes paints, but Adidas made that happen along with jackets recently too. Can't think of anything special nike brought to the table

The best thing Nike brought to the table in my opinion was the Jersey's and shorts.  They made them without that cheap hole fabric that adidas uses.  Need to get a new jersey for my beach attire... I'm still using the Jared Jeffries Nike one from forever ago!

The best thing Nike brought to the table in my opinion was the Jersey's and shorts. They made them without that cheap hole fabric that adidas uses. Need to get a new jersey for my beach attire... I'm still using the Jared Jeffries Nike one from forever ago!

I still rock my Bracey Nike one too. One of the nicest jerseys I have and it barely fits because I was like 12.

Would our uniforms change?...I would hate to be the ODucks of college basketball... 

No I doubt it.  IU has done this many times over the last 2 decades.  We've been Logo Athletic, Starter, Nike, Adidas and more that I am probably forgetting.  We might eventually get a 3rd uniform or an alternate like we had last year with the Cream Hoosiers Jersey which a lot of people were not fond of.  The Jordan brand sponsors several big time schools, off of the top of my head North Carolina has them and there uniform has stayed true to tradition.  There are minor changes to the Uniforms when they switch but hardly noticeable.