Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FKfootball

zander is gonna step up.

I saw most of the game.

I thought it was "a throwing thing".

The little I got to see of the game I saw he had either a hard time gripping the ball or just wasn't very accurate but I do hope it was just nerves and he comes out firing

Michigan State is a rough assignment for any QB, let alone a true frosh taking his first snaps ever.  I mean I think he looked awful last weekend too but now he has a bye week and the we play Michigan which is a much more manageable challenge.  Kind of hoping MSU just pounds the will to win out of them on Saturday. 

I presume that with two weeks to prepare, he'll be a bit more ready. I also suspect that the staff will tailor the offense more too him. I fear we'll see a tough next 6 weeks, but last Saturday had to have been the worst. It can only go up from here.

Michigan State is a rough assignment for any QB, let alone a true frosh taking his first snaps ever. I mean I think he looked awful last weekend too but now he has a bye week and the we play Michigan which is a much more manageable challenge. Kind of hoping MSU just pounds the will to win out of them on Saturday.

State is going to pound UM. They fire Hoke. Rejuvenating a purpose to win and they proceed to pound us. It's the way IUFB luck tends to go.

Side note - I talked to a team student manager today. He said Zander throws well in practice. He's bummed with season. Wishes Roberson was s around as do the players. Also expects decommit from Stevens.

A de-commitment from Stevens would be devastating to the team and to Wilson's future here.

Not really. There are plenty of QBs out there. If a kid is too good for IU, let him go. We will survive.

Haven't we already seen the issue with not having enough good QBs? I think the point he is also making is a decommit from a solid prospect like Stevens would just be a bad sign of possible things to come if Wilson doesn't start producing results