Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

College Soccer Top 25

A couple of preseason Top 25/30 polls. Hoosiers got some votes in a few of them. 

Top Drawer Soccer - Updates every Monday.

College Soccer News - Updates every Monday.

Coaches/RPI - Coaches updates every Tuesday, first RPI usually comes out by the end of September and updates on Mondays.

Soccer America - Updates every Tuesday, but not automatically.

Preseason coaches poll out. Hoosiers @ 14. #Q49!

‏@NSCAACollege: A new college soccer season is upon us! Check out the @NCAA DI preseason rankings here: http://www.nscaa.com/rankings/4159/NCAADivisionI/men/PreseasonPoll

Notables:

4 - Notre Dame

9 - MSU

13 - Maryland

18 - Louisville

22 - St. Louis

23 - PSU

Just so you know I'm meeting with someone today who is hopefully going to cover soccer for us. Practice starts next Tuesday.

I'd love to go to a game this year if possible. Would be awesome. Where will we be seen on the national stage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Preseason ranked 14, which is lower than I expected. I consider us legitimate contenders. The entire defense that forced 10 shutouts last year is back and they add a 5 star recruit. We will have the defense and ball control to win a title, but have to be able to put the ball in the net. Can't wait