Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrYuk

Vic's last second dunk VS Michigan

Thanks for posting. I was looking for something like that. I think Indiana didn't want it To count so they just let it go. Coach Crean did not seem happy with Oladipo's decision there. I'm just glad the spread was only 5.5, therefore IU was covering already before Oladipo tried to slam it home at the end. Purdue & Kentucky fans would have had a field day with that.

This will come back to haunt us at Ann Arbor........."Dipo will be mercilessly booed THE WHOLE GAME there because of it...........

And he wouldn't have been if he hadn't...? Come on dad, you know better. Plus, I wouldn't think it would faze Vic, this team is used to getting booed. Or maybe that's just Will

This will come back to haunt us at Ann Arbor........."Dipo will be mercilessly booed THE WHOLE GAME there because of it...........

Vic feeds on adversity. He will be waiting for this game and he will be very hungry.

I am fine with Vic throwing it down as time runs out. I was taught to play until you hear the whistle or buzzer. Someone should have been guarding him as far as I am concerned. Plus my feelings didn't get hurt, Do It Again Vic!

Vic is an emotional player and got caught up in the moment. He is a good kid and I am sure he would like to have it back. It was a hard fought game and I think he was celebrating the thrill of the big W. They will be on our guys regardless in Ann Arbor the same way we were in Bloomington. I doubt we see him do it again or take the 3 with a minute left and the ball and the whole shot clock left. A part of the learning process. I love Vic and his game!

I think he truly got caught up in the moment, he even apologized for it. I'll admit I laughed HARD when he did it, my opinion as to why Coach Crean would be upset about it is it not the humble thing to do, but when you play with the heart and emotion that him and this team does, I'd say it'd be EXTREMLY easy to get lost in the moment...I love the kid and am not mad about it at all

And he wouldn't have been if he hadn't...? Come on dad, you know better. Plus, I wouldn't think it would faze Vic, this team is used to getting booed. Or maybe that's just Will

You watch..........Vic will have the quietest game up there............that game might rival the 35 point blowout Michigan put on us in the 1980's........

You watch..........Vic will have the quietest game up there............that game might rival the 35 point blowout Michigan put on us in the 1980's........

Quieter than his 7 point performance against NW? I highly doubt that. But if you wanna put a bet on it, I'd love to hear how confidant you are :P

If at that stage of the season we get beat by 35, don't like our chances in the post season...

If we get beat by 35 points I'll shut the forums down, close the Twitter account, burn all my IU apparel, and root for Purdue for the rest of my life. Can you see I'm fairly confident IU won't be losing by 35??

Best post ever? Maybe.