Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Pacers continue to just sit on their hands as everyone else wheel’s and deals.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Added drawback of Vic’s injury. They really don’t know what they have until he settles in with the rhythm the team had before his return. If they hadn’t been so much better without him than everyone expected them to be they would have had better motivation to move people.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Added drawback of Vic’s injury. They really don’t know what they have until he settles in with the rhythm the team had before his return. If they hadn’t been so much better without him than everyone expected them to be they would have had better motivation to move people.

Vic will find it. I'm ok with their team as it stands.

Nice to see Romeo with the start!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

I hate James Harden's game and Houston's ever present victim card syndrome. 

But I love how experimental they'll get. Whereas the Pacers are stuck with a dinosaur of a coach who thinks running two bigs who whine and complain about not getting the ball enough in the post is a good idea

So so so much potential in the Elam Ending. I’ve been saying this for a while and tonight proves my point. I think in our lifetime it will be the way games end officially.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

All NBA games from now on should be first to like 125. Win by 4.

All NBA games from now on should be first to like 125. Win by 4.

Elam ending doesn’t work that way. It’s a set target score after the under 4 timeout. Target score is 8 points from the leading teams score.

You can’t do what you proposed. But, yeah, Elam ending is excellent.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Elam ending doesn’t work that way. It’s a set target score after the under 4 timeout. Target score is 8 points from the leading teams score.

You can’t do what you proposed. But, yeah, Elam ending is excellent.

I wasn’t talking about the Elam ending. That’s just what I want to see get done. It would fun. Along with a 62 game season.

I wasn’t talking about the Elam ending. That’s just what I want to see get done. It would fun. Along with a 62 game season.

Okay, but the 125 target score is way too unpredictable. Wouldn’t work. Elam ending accomplishes what you want done. Imo, I don’t think 8 points added is enough for the NBA. Should be 11 or 13. But for college, 8 seems about right.