Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

2019-2020 NBA Thread

3 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Tyreke Evans just got booted from the league for at least 2 years for violating the drug policy. Don’t see that one too often. 

Wow! Be hard to come back from that.

6 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Tyreke Evans just got booted from the league for at least 2 years for violating the drug policy. Don’t see that one too often. 

There was a rumor of alcohol abuse being an issue for him during the season too...... that dude had a tough year. It'd probably be crazy to see a timeline of his year from when he signed to know

Excessive cocaine use will get you every time. I had never liked this guy since his days at Memphis under Cal. His brother/agent was a huge pain in the @$$ for the Pacers organization...they both had this coming to them. He never fit in with the rest of our locker room/culture and never understood why we the Pacers ever brought him in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Guess it is worth asking. Max for Harris or 15-17 per year for Bogie?

Bogie. Harris is better but does not deserve a max. Especially after his mediocre playoffs. I'd give him give him 22-26 mil a year but not 4/141. 

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The secret weapon about to be unleashed. They're bringing in Kawhi 2.0.