Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Another game, another double digit lead in the 4th quarter…another loss. 

I've never seen a Pacer team that was mentally weaker than this. 1:31 left, up 2, Ellis bricks two free throws and Turner gets dunked on by a point guard. That's basically the Pacers in a nutshell. 

So this past draft looks like it is going to be one of the best drafts in a long while for bigs. KAT is just something else already, Porzi is putting up numbers while playing with a bunch of guys who should probably be playing overseas (other than Melo), Turner has been putting up numbers in short and long minutes, WCS can't really do anything offensively (but he has been what the Kings needed defensively), Portis is doing stuff for Chicago, Jokic is putting up numbers in limited minutes, Okafor is putting up numbers while playing with some guys he found at the Y. 

So this past draft looks like it is going to be one of the best drafts in a long while for bigs. KAT is just something else already, Porzi is putting up numbers while playing with a bunch of guys who should probably be playing overseas (other than Melo), Turner has been putting up numbers in short and long minutes, WCS can't really do anything offensively (but he has been what the Kings needed defensively), Portis is doing stuff for Chicago, Jokic is putting up numbers in limited minutes, Okafor is putting up numbers while playing with some guys he found at the Y.

I agree. It was an extremely underrated draft.

He's not a big like the rest and I may be a little bias but Winslow has been even better than I thought he would be already. The kid is going to be one of the best defenders in the league in a few years imo.

Russell and Mudiay will be good too and don't forget Booker has been lighting it up

Russell and Mudiay will be good too and don't forget Booker has been lighting it up

I don't know about Mudiay, he is so horrible offensively, 3.8 TOs per game. His PER is a 7. I know he's just a rookie, but he has been a disappointment imo. Just don't know if he can ever become a scoring threat. 

Pacers reportedly might make a play for Jeff Teague.

Meh. If we get a Hawks point guard I want Schroder. We aren't winning anything this year, and Schroder has more long term potential than does Teague. Also, Teague is having a bad year, probably should expect more like this.