Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Because he shot well from the free throw line..... Not joking someone tried using that argument. Everyone wants to keep talking about his form. Terrific, great, fantastic, too bad the results so far have been real bad. So he might one day be able to shoot well. Until then we'll be able to watch him miss a lot, but at least his form is good.....

If he has good form then a team is ahead of schedule with a player. You do t want to spend 3 years working on a players form like Charlotte has with MKG.

If he has good form then a team is ahead of schedule with a player. You do t want to spend 3 years working on a players form like Charlotte has with MKG.

Neat. Don't care, dude doesn't actually shoot it well, stats and game tape back in this up. I remember Anthony Rqndolph was a big with good form too. Did him a lot of good. There are a lot of guys I could have put in there who fit that mold

So reports are the Magic are gonna hire Scott Skiles. Dude I feel bad for Vic. That franchise has no real direction

I thought they should have went after Scott Brooks. He was in /Seattle/OKC for the good and bad years. Did great with young upcoming players. Magic have Vic, Payton and Vucevic. That team had good talent.... but I do think it is a bad hire... guess we'll see.

I thought they should have went after Scott Brooks. He was in /Seattle/OKC for the good and bad years. Did great with young upcoming players. Magic have Vic, Payton and Vucevic. That team had good talent.... but I do think it is a bad hire... guess we'll see.

Scott Brooks is taking a year off, otherwise they may have gone with him.

Then go after Bill Self, Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy or something. Oh well I guess.

I agree that Skiles isn't an exciting hire. Hope Vic leaves when he can.

Then go after Bill Self, Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy or something. Oh well I guess.

Eh, I don't see Self ever really making the jump. Jackson kind of sucked as a coach, those Warrior teams were pretty stacked. Van Gundy would be a good choice

Eh, I don't see Self ever really making the jump. Jackson kind of sucked as a coach, those Warrior teams were pretty stacked. Van Gundy would be a good choice

Warriors still won 50+ games. But the East is on the rise. Better win a bunch while possible.

If the Pacers could pull VO, I'd be a full fledged fan. As of now I just like watching the "Stars" do their "Thing". I was a Pacers fan during the Reggie Miller days, but they lost me after the Malace in the Palace team. Haven't warmed back up yet. I like PG but they need another likeable "Star".

If the Pacers could pull VO, I'd be a full fledged fan. As of now I just like watching the "Stars" do their "Thing". I was a Pacers fan during the Reggie Miller days, but they lost me after the Malace in the Palace team. Haven't warmed back up yet. I like PG but they need another likeable "Star".

This is how I feel about the Pacers.

I know David Wests time is very short now, but I have always felt that when the Pacers
Play thru him at the high post, they are at their best offensively. I feel they need an adequate replacement for him asap. And, an upgrade to Hibbert is necessary.