Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

So there is more talk from players wanting to get rid of max contracts and instead letting them get paid on an unlimited scale. My one thing is if they want this, then they have to accept the hard cap which they've been strongly against. I get that they want to get paid, but that isn't the way it works. You have to compromise to get what you want

If you knew nothing about the Pacers and read Pacers' Digest, you would learn the following:

The Pacers will win 25-30 games this season, maybe winning only 5 road games. 

George Hill is the worst starting point guard in the league. 

Roy Hibbert is the worst starting center in the league. 

The roster has no talent whatsoever. 

Lance Stephenson was worth 15 wins. 

Even with a healthy PG, this team would only win about 45 games because they have no talent whatsoever and Lance was so important. 

David West needs to be traded yesterday to guarantee a higher draft pick. 

It doesn't matter what happens this season, the Pacers have no talent whatsoever and won't ever have any talent whatsoever unless they get about 4 #1 picks in a row and become a dynasty in the 2020's. (ok, I made up this last one, but you get the idea)

Anyone who thinks this board is too rough or "too negative" should check that place out sometime. 

If you knew nothing about the Pacers and read Pacers' Digest, you would learn the following:

The Pacers will win 25-30 games this season, maybe winning only 5 road games. 

George Hill is the worst starting point guard in the league. 

Roy Hibbert is the worst starting center in the league. 

The roster has no talent whatsoever. 

Lance Stephenson was worth 15 wins. 

Even with a healthy PG, this team would only win about 45 games because they have no talent whatsoever and Lance was so important. 

David West needs to be traded yesterday to guarantee a higher draft pick. 

It doesn't matter what happens this season, the Pacers have no talent whatsoever and won't ever have any talent whatsoever unless they get about 4 #1 picks in a row and become a dynasty in the 2020's. (ok, I made up this last one, but you get the idea)

Anyone who thinks this board is too rough or "too negative" should check that place out sometime. 

I agree.  I tell you an even worse forum.  Trackforum.com is a forum for IndyCar fans.  That place is brutal.  It makes our worst threads look like a Sunday school picnic.  

I have to say though, I agree with a lot of those points.  

CJ Watson out for at least two weeks. People complained about the point guard situation last year. Get ready for Sloan and Stuckey...... Ugh

We have our first rounder this year right? So many injuries are making that pick look decent.

The players listed above will probably be out longer than the timetables given. The Pacers have zero reason to rush anyone back. 

It's sad how much different things are from a year ago. 

So more time of a Roy Hibbert centric offense. Big fella probably going to get something dumb like 15-18 shots a night until West gets back. And probably will stay way up there until GH gets back