Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I want Jerian Grant, I like Payne but I don't think he and Hill could play together. The only C I would want the Pacers to take is WCS.

I'd like to see the Pacers get WCS. Let Hibbert walk. Still waiting for the trade that brings in Vonleh or Zeller though(never gonna happen) lol.

I'd like to see the Pacers get WCS. Let Hibbert walk. Still waiting for the trade that brings in Vonleh or Zeller though(never gonna happen) lol.

Vonleh would be pretty cool. Heck no on Zeller.

Besides because he isn't much more than a bench player on a playoff team.

he just ended his 2nd year and made great improvement as a starter. He's a freak athletically. Just got his shoulder fixed up finally. He's a very good defender at the 4. The Pacers need since youth and athleticism. Zeller would cover that. He has good potential as a 15 ppg scorer and grab 8 or so rebounds. And that fits great. He'd fit well next to PG13. The Pacers need a change of pace. Championship window has closed with this team. All there is to it. Too much money wrapped up in certain players(Hibbert, West, Hill, Ian, Scola).

he just ended his 2nd year and made great improvement as a starter. He's a freak athletically. Just got his shoulder fixed up finally. He's a very good defender at the 4. The Pacers need since youth and athleticism. Zeller would cover that. He has good potential as a 15 ppg scorer and grab 8 or so rebounds. And that fits great. He'd fit well next to PG13. The Pacers need a change of pace. Championship window has closed with this team. All there is to it. Too much money wrapped up in certain players(Hibbert, West, Hill, Ian, Scola).

Ian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cody. Not even kidding. Also, man you are looking at Zeller through some awfully crimson colored glasses. 15 and 8, have no idea where you're getting that from

Ian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cody. Not even kidding. Also, man you are looking at Zeller through some awfully crimson colored glasses. 15 and 8, have no idea where you're getting that from

right now he's playing a role that doesn't ask him to go score much. Which he's said he is liking as he is still adjusting to the league. He's playing with Kemba, Lance, Hendo, MKG and Jefferson who are all ahead of him as their scoring options. Everyone knows Cody can score. He's also going to give you some highlights. He has that potential. It probably won't happen next year or the year after. But it can happen. No reason to judge him as not any good after two years.

I would love Cody as a backup. As a starter...I'll pass.

I'll take em as either. I just want the Pacers to stop wasting away PG13's career. The team around him just is t going to get it done.

I'll take em as either. I just want the Pacers to stop wasting away PG13's career. The team around him just is t going to get it done.

You want them to stop wasting his career, but you want them to bring in a backup level forward to start with him.... yeah that makes sense. Maybe we could get Hanner as his back up

You want them to stop wasting his career, but you want them to bring in a backup level forward to start with him.... yeah that makes sense. Maybe we could get Hanner as his back up

I want Cody back in Indiana. Plus draft WCS. Get some youth. Cause this team is old. PG13 is almost the youngest on the team.

Turner is the most obvious bust I've seen in years. If I was a betting man, I'd have lots of money on that.

I don't know about him being a big time bust. He is a good shot blocker that can shoot the ball. But just gotta let him play.

Why do people keep saying he's a good shooter? He shot 27% from 3 and 45% from the field, in my book that's nowhere near good.

Because he shot well from the free throw line..... Not joking someone tried using that argument. Everyone wants to keep talking about his form. Terrific, great, fantastic, too bad the results so far have been real bad. So he might one day be able to shoot well. Until then we'll be able to watch him miss a lot, but at least his form is good.....