Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

At some point someone that matters is going to step up and say that TJ McConnell is fun, but actually stinks. I’m so tired of watching him play basketball. 

I like him as a piece over the course of a season because on the 2nd night of some back to back in January he’s gonna be the hardest playin’ dude on the floor and probably steal you a couple of games. But playoff basketball mitigates every single thing he brings you. And when he’s shot hunting, man. 

34 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

At some point someone that matters is going to step up and say that TJ McConnell is fun, but actually stinks. I’m so tired of watching him play basketball. 

You just showed you haven't watched many Pacers game this year. McConnell has been the teams MVP the last couple of months 

35 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Welp, everyone that hadn’t had a taste got a taste. Can’t go back to Indy down 2-0. 

Gotta play defense in the playoffs. The way the Pacers play will never work in the playoffs. Never has, never will. There have been WAY better teams that play their style not win.

16 hours ago, Scotty R said:

You just showed you haven't watched many Pacers game this year. McConnell has been the teams MVP the last couple of months 

I like TJM. But he gets over hyped by some. Honestly Spicy P has been just as important 

12 hours ago, rcbowla said:

If the Knicks weren't the Knicks this would be an easy group of guys to root for. I'm definitely rooting for them in this series at least.

Agree on both counts. Will root against Philly for no other reason than Daryl Morey. He has world class self-regard and nobody I can think of has gotten more credit for accomplishing less. Too bad, I really like Maxey and Embid would have been an all-timer with even decent health.

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

I forgot how frustrating playoff officiating is when you have a dog in the fight. A bit like watching B1G basketball at times. 

I wouldn't know because it was blacked out for me. Suuuuuuuuuuper BS. 

6 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I wouldn't know because it was blacked out for me. Suuuuuuuuuuper BS. 

Yeaaahhhh that’s trash. I’m honestly not sure how I was able to pick it up, but hopefully that’s the last NBA TV game.

12 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Yeaaahhhh that’s trash. I’m honestly not sure how I was able to pick it up, but hopefully that’s the last NBA TV game.

If you have Bally sports as part of your provider's package then you could see it. I do not and was pretty angry.

26 minutes ago, rcbowla said:

If you have Bally sports as part of your provider's package then you could see it. I do not and was pretty angry.

Ah, I do have it so I guess that makes sense. I was under the impression that somehow Bally subscribers were also locked out which sounds crazy, but wouldn't have been surprising with how that place operates lol.