Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

After stunning players in a film session with a verbal suggestion that they were no longer playing “like a bunch of thugs,” Cavaliers coach John Beilein reached out individually to players tonight to insist he meant to use the word “slugs.” Story on ESPN:

I’m guessing his NBA coaching experience isn’t going that good. I personally hope he makes his way back to the college game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

After stunning players in a film session with a verbal suggestion that they were no longer playing “like a bunch of thugs,” Cavaliers coach John Beilein reached out individually to players tonight to insist he meant to use the word “slugs.” Story on ESPN:

I’m guessing his NBA coaching experience isn’t going that good. I personally hope he makes his way back to the college game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Can we hire him?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I can remember watching the press conference he did after the allegations of cheating on his wife we had stopped at McDonald's on the way to softball tournament for my older sister and I can remember watching the press conference.