Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Giannis hitting 3's at this percentage is bad news for the rest of the NBA. 

If he could consistently do it, he’d be the best player in the league without any doubts. But he showed up last night and got his team the win. It was impressive. It was like watching a bad FT shooter drain clutch FT’s.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Warriors are in an odd spot. As it stands they are the worst team in the league. So they have a good shot at having the #1 pick. If so, what do they do? Do the Warriors draft Anthony Edwards? Adding to their already great guard play? Draft Wiseman and give themselves what seems to be a legitimate post threat?

Personally, and it seems insane, I would blow it up. As of now you have 4 pieces that can easily gain you 4 first round picks. Curry, Thompson, Green and Russell. They are in a good spot really no matter what they do.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Warriors are in an odd spot. As it stands they are the worst team in the league. So they have a good shot at having the #1 pick. If so, what do they do? Do the Warriors draft Anthony Edwards? Adding to their already great guard play? Draft Wiseman and give themselves what seems to be a legitimate post threat?

Personally, and it seems insane, I would blow it up. As of now you have 4 pieces that can easily gain you 4 first round picks. Curry, Thompson, Green and Russell. They are in a good spot really no matter what they do.

Id take Edwards

Romeo also scored his first NBA points tonight on a driving layup over Andre Drummond. He finished the game with 6 points on 3/5 shooting. Was 0/1 from 3. Had 2 steals and 1 turnover. Played 18 minutes.

https://twitter.com/NBAAllStar/status/1212811653739372544/photo/1

Fan voting sucks

Tacko is fourth for forwards cause he is from a big market.Probably because a pretty unique nationality, which isn't inherently bad, but Tacko sucks 

Fan voting only accounts for a percentage anymore though.

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Fan voting only accounts for a percentage anymore though.

Yah 50%

Oh well its all a spectacle for the fas...... I am getting a kick out of Boston fans voting Tacko in, or trying to, then getting pissy about Kyrie being above Kemba. 

21 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Yah 50%

Oh well its all a spectacle for the fas...... I am getting a kick out of Boston fans voting Tacko in, or trying to, then getting pissy about Kyrie being above Kemba. 

Sabonis should be on the all star team! Also, Brogdon has put up good numbers when healthy. 

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Vic set to make his season debut on January 29th against the Bulls 

I already posted this in the 'Victor Oladipo' thread on this board. Doesn't hurt to have it in multiple places though at all:)