Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Watching the Pacers play Detroit always makes me nuts. There is not a single guy in the Pacers’ rotation that Luke Kennard can defend. Not one. And yet they just don’t put his guy in actions. His guy should be in every action.  I don’t get it, I don’t get It, I don’t get it. 

One of the most hyped and least relevant franchises in all of sports for a very long time. Big market or not, they have trouble drawing big name FA's. 

Going to a big market is the most overrated sell to FA’s. You can create a massive brand anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

it's shocking how bad he's been. Playing by far the worst basketball of his career in year 5. Looks completely lost on offense. 

He’s a shot blocker. But as of right now, that’s it. Because he can’t even rebound. 24 rebounds in his last 5 games... Sabonis has 22 just last night.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Watching the Game 1 of the 2009 ECF.
Starters for both teams

Orlando: Rafer Alston, Courtney, Hedo Turkoglu, Rashard Lewis, Dwight Howard

Cleveland: Mo Williams, Delonte West, LeBron James, Anderson Varejao, Zydrunas Ilgauskas

If no one remembers, Dwight Howard broke the shot clock on his first dunk of the game. Was a series that Cleveland was supposed to win after sweeping through the first two rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners