Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Man some of this guys projected ahead of Romeo..I just don’t see it. Coby White is extremely overrated. Jaxon Hayes? PJ Washington? Tyler Herro? Alexander-Walker? All significantly less talented IMO. Oh well

Man some of this guys projected ahead of Romeo..I just don’t see it. Coby White is extremely overrated. Jaxon Hayes? PJ Washington? Tyler Herro? Alexander-Walker? All significantly less talented IMO. Oh well

Romeo needs to go to the right team to give him time to develop behind professionals... just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

Romeo needs to go to the right team to give him time to develop behind professionals... just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh I agree. He needs seasoning and his shot still needs improvement. But his talent/ceiling is above all of those listed IMO

I don’t know. I would take a PG Coby White over him. Tyler Herro to me is a toss up due to his ability to knock down shots. The rest I can agree on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Like the Hawks draft so far. Really good player with high ceiling/floor at 4 and swing for the fences at 10 with Reddish.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I don’t know. I would take a PG Coby White over him. Tyler Herro to me is a toss up due to his ability to knock down shots. The rest I can agree on.

I’m just not that high on White. Think he’ll be a role player. And Herro is mainly a shooter. You can get that at the end of the first and into the second. I don’t see him creating his own shot at all in the league

I’m just not that high on White. Think he’ll be a role player. And Herro is mainly a shooter. You can get that at the end of the first and into the second. I don’t see him creating his own shot at all in the league

That’s fair. I love White in the NBA due to how solid he was in Pick and Roll in college along with his elite speed and quick release. I agree on Herro being mainly a shooter, but I am not sure where a shooter of his caliber is at the end of the first. Plus I don’t see him creating. He will be a spot up shooter. A Kyle Korver type of player is his ceiling imo.

I love Romeo the kid and college player. I am not sure how he currently plays his game translates well. The only thing he was elite at he won’t be able to do in the NBA. He got to the rim at an elite level. Doesn’t have elite speed. Has great size at the 2. Has ok athleticism. His best chance at a long career is becoming a lock down defender and improving his outside shot. Hopefully he does. I would love him at 18. But I am not sure the Pacers take him if others you listed are still there.

1 hour ago, Dalton26 said:

I don’t really care who Miami picks up. We’re in cap hell and I think this is a down draft. Really just want to see where Romeo ends up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They got Herro. I really like him, would have dug him falling to 18