Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

You have to kind of laugh at the play that resulted in the Cavs' last field goal. Lebron gets an easy layup because the Pacers had three guys on Korver. Three players covering a 37 year old who averages 9 points a game because they're so afraid he's going to drop another bomb on them.

Game 5 will be a route. The Pacers will give a spirited effort in Game 6. Like I said earlier, if they were going to win this series, it would need to be done in a game where few gave them a chance.

Just now, KingPG21 said:

Wait. How was that switched to a foul? These refs just handed them the game in the end, nice, great

That BS is why I'm not a diehard NBA fan of any team. What the h-e-double hockey stick?!

Wait. How was that switched to a foul? These refs just handed them the game in the end, nice, great

2 ways to look at it. Lance did foul him. Wrapped his arms around and over Greens arms to get contact on the ball. They missed the call on the court. That’s the refs fault.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app